Gundersen Health System is:
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group medical practices, teaching hospital, regional community clinics, affiliate hospitals and clinics, behavioral health services, vision centers, pharmacies, and air and ground ambulances.
- A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
- Located throughout western Wisconsin, northeastern Iowa and southeastern Minnesota caring for patients in 19 counties
- Able to meet patients' needs for primary and specialized care
- Comprised of more than 700 medical, dental and associate staff
- Supported by a staff of more than 5,500
- A tertiary referral center
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Named among the Top 100 in the nation time and time again
- The designated Western Clinical Campus for the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
Mission, Vision, Values
We distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and through improved health in the communities we serve.
We will be a Health System of excellence, nationally recognized for improving the health and well-being of our patients and their communities.
Integrity - Perform with honesty, responsibility and transparency.
Excellence - Achieve excellence in all aspects of delivering healthcare.
Respect - Treat patients, families, and coworkers with dignity.
Innovation - Embrace change and new ideas.
Compassion - Provide compassionate care to patients and families.