We carry on the healing mission of Jesus Christ by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way.
At PeaceHealth, the fulfillment of our Mission is our shared purpose. It drives all that we are and all that we do. To those who embrace the spirit of these words and our commitment to Exceptional Medicine and Compassionate Care, we offer the opportunity to learn and grow as a member of the PeaceHealth family.
Our Core Values
We respect the dignity and appreciate the worth of each person as demonstrated by our compassion, caring, and acceptance of individual differences.
We choose to serve the community and hold ourselves accountable to exercise ethical and responsible stewardship in the allocation and utilization of human, financial, and environmental resources.
We value the involvement, cooperation, and creativity of all who work together to promote the health of the community.
We build and evaluate the structures of our organization and those of society to promote the just distribution of health care resources.
Every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch.
Our Vision Elements
As the premier health care system in the Northwest, consistent with our mission and heritage, PeaceHealth:
- Is known for a healing culture that is patient-centered and family friendly
- Innovates to achieve superior clinical and operational outcomes
- Is financially strong
- Maintains a substantial market presence in its natural market areas
- Continuously learns and improves as individuals, as teams, and as an organization
- Continuously improves access to care
- Promotes health care in its communities that is coordinated and seamless
- Creates an environment that is highly satisfying for employees and physicians
- Collaborates with its communities to measure and improve community health.