What is PharmacyWeek?
PharmacyWeek is the only weekly trade publication focusing on the pharmacy employment market. PharmacyWeek reaches thousands of pharmacy professionals with each issue, including pharmacy managers, clinical and staff pharmacists, and technicians. Since it was founded in 1990, more than 4,000 different pharmacy employers have placed well over 25,000 pharmacy employment advertisements. Most telling is that many pharmacy employers consider PharmacyWeek the most effective tool available to recruit for pharmacy positions. Their loyalty over the years has been our greatest asset.
History of PharmacyWeek:
Established in Madison, Wisconsin in 1990 by human resources professionals frustrated by the lack of a timely and trusted resource for pharmacy employers, the first editions of PharmacyWeek were a one-page listing of a handful of available pharmacy job listings, sent by fax or by mail to pharmacy professionals. It was an idea whose time had come, and PharmacyWeek led the way. Today, PharmacyWeek continues to be the leader by following one simple guideline: give pharmacy employers the tools they need to reach qualified pharmacy professionals whether digital, email, dynamic web pages or social media. PharmacyWeek still leads the way!
PharmacyWeek by the Numbers:
- The industry's #1 recruitment source
- 400,000+ pharmacists in our database (Special emphasis on Pharmacy Management, Clinical and Informatics pharmacists)
- 200,000+ social media group members (Exclusively Health-System, Nuclear, Specialty Clinical and Informatics)
- 95,000+ state pharmacy association members
- 24 years in business
- 26,000+ ads
- 4,000+ advertisers
- 18 specialty pharmacy groups receive us
- 50 state boards of pharmacy careers page access
- 2,500 # of social media groups we are monitoring
- The highest distribution frequency with 45 issues in 2013
- PharmacyWeek job listings were viewed online more than 600,000 times a year and PharmacyWeek.com had more than 1 million page views in 2013
PharmacyWeek's Candidate Sourcing Service
This is included, at no additional charge, with any ad package purchased for as long as your ad is running.
We are in daily contact with pharmacists who use our high-touch career-long Concierge service to help them navigate the myriad steps in the hiring process. We are constantly matching relevant opportunities to their career goals.
For more info Click Here