Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: || Soleo Health|
| City: ||
| State: ||
| Position type: ||
We are looking for a Nurse Liaison (Clinical Transition Coordinator) to join our Canton, MA (Boston, MA metro) area sales team at Soleo Health. The team is responsible for promoting our infusion services to physicians, case managers, home health agencies and payors. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team focused on customer service one patient at a time. The (CTC) works closely with physicians in various specialty areas, case managers, internal sales, clinical and operations team members to coordinate a patient’s care transition from hospital or healthcare facility to an alternative site of care. In addition to providing a significant level of patient and family education related to their illness and planned treatment, this function will be responsible to secure new referral sources in collaboration with the local territory manager and local operations manager. Upon physician's order, the CTC will assist patients in their transition to the home, outpatient infusion suite or other alternative sites of care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales Support/Patient Referral: Work with the operations manager and sales team to strategize and secure new referral sources in a geographic market. Work collaboratively with the local territory manager to gain new referrals from physicians, case managers, and other potential points of call. Promotes the company internally and externally while assisting in the development of strategic planning initiatives.
- Patient Coordination: Works closely with multidisciplinary team to maintain and implement up-to-date coordinated care plan to transition to an alternative site; communicates with all members of the healthcare team on behalf of the patient. Provide feedback to healthcare providers regarding the acceptance and progress of patients and document all demographic, clinical, and payer information. Assists branch staff in securing necessary paperwork and signatures needed to commence therapy and submit for payer reimbursement, as necessary.
- Nurse Liaison: Communicates with referring physician’s office as appropriate to the patient and physician’s needs. Works with hospital case management as a liaison between the company and healthcare providers, including discussing the benefits of specialty infusion services and clinical outcomes.
- Patient/Family Education: Conducts pre-discharge hospital patient visits at the healthcare provider’s request to determine the need and eligibility for specialty infusion services; introduces the company upon acceptance of a healthcare provider’s referral and explains available services and financial/payer responsibilities to patient prior to discharge. Works with marketing and sales team to educate physicians and facilities on available specialty infusion services. Serves as a patient advocate and conduit to the company.
- Administrative: Maintains accurate, and submits on a timely basis: referral tracking, territory reports, sales plans and other documents and training programs mandated by the company, as appropriate.
- As Needed: Performs other duties as assigned to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
- Currently Licensed Registered Nurse, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Current Clinical License Minimum five (5) years of clinical experience, home health field.
- Management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hospitals, skilled nursing/rehab facilities including case management and discharge planning service needs.
- Advanced practice expertise to identify and implement improvement processes, and the ability to design, direct and implement health care plans on behalf of the patient.
Copyright © PharmacyWeek, Inc. 2016