|Employer:|| Pharmacy Systems, Inc.|
|State:||West Virginia (WV)|
· Leading clinical pharmacy programs and services.
· Developing drug policy to support optimal pharmaceutical care.
· Assess, develop, coordinate, implement, and maintain clinical pharmacy programs and services.
· Management and optimization of the daily clinical activities of the pharmacy staff.
· Contribute to development and maintenance of clinically relevant tools to support clinical programs.
· Provide a strong leadership role in the development and maintenance of drug policy that promotes optimal cost effective pharmaceutical care for all patients.
· Serve as clinical pharmacy resource by responding to requests for information, and providing education to health care providers.
· Supervise team of 8-10.
· Perform occasional staffing for the Pharmacy.
· Pharm D or MS with at least one year of clinical experience preferred.
· Previous management experience.
· WV license in good standing or license eligible.
· Flexibility to work as needed.