Pharmacy Systems, Inc. manages the pharmacy at UH Rehabilitation Hospital and seeks candidates willing to work on a PRN basis.
- Read and interpret physicians' orders and ensure appropriate dispensing and follow-up related to drug therapy to promote the safe and effective use of drugs within the hospital.
- Evaluate drug orders for appropriateness with regard to patient condition, organ function, disease state, and concomitant therapies to promote optimal patient outcomes.
- Consult with and provide information and guidance to various Medical, Nursing, and other Health Care Professionals concerning drugs and their appropriate use to promote safe and effective drug therapy.
- Ensure that drugs are available to patients at the time they are needed to avoid delays in therapy and promote positive patient outcomes.
- Licensed Pharmacist required.
- Management and hospital experience is preferred.