Director of Pharmacy
|Employer:|| Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS)|
Director of Pharmacy
$10,000 sign on bonus!!
As the Director of Pharmacy you will oversee all pharmacy operations including planning, organizing, controlling, and supervising activities, according to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession, and state and federal laws. You will recommend innovations in the practice and function of the pharmacy to hospital administration and carry out mutually agreed upon programs. You will oversee a staff comprised of Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, a Clinical Pharmacist and a Clerk.
In this role, you will have a full support team available to you - from Regional Vice President, Regional Clinical Director, and 340b Specialist to a Regulatory Specialist, Drug Information Specialist and more.
The pharmacy is open 24/7.
· At least 3 years of recent Director of Pharmacy experience in an acute care setting is required.
· Pharmacy Degree is required (PharmD is preferred).
· Current IL Pharmacist License in good standing required.
· Forward thinking with a progressive mindset to advance and implement operational and clinical pharmacy programs.
· Extensive knowledge and experience overseeing 340b programs, outpatient MTM programs and contracted services.
· Ability to develop & implement outpatient ambulatory care pharmacy programs.
· Experience and ability to streamline and create efficiencies with both inpatient and outpatient oncology programs.
Facility: Riverside Medical Center is located in Kankakee, Illinois, and is part of Riverside HealthCare, a fully integrated healthcare system serving the needs of patients throughout the counties of Kankakee, Iroquois, Will, Grundy and beyond. Riverside Medical Center is a 325-bed hospital that provides a full scope of inpatient and outpatient care. Riverside is a nationally recognized, award-winning hospital with leading programs in heart care, cancer care, neurosurgery and orthopedics. It is the area’s only Magnet® Recognized hospital and has been named a 100 Top Hospital four years in a row. Riverside also operates several community, primary and specialty health centers throughout the region.
About CPS: With over 350 client facilities in 46 states (including D.C., Puerto Rico and the USVI), over 42 years in the Pharmacy Services industry and more than 1800 Pharmacy professional employees - Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is the nation's leading independent pharmacy services provider.
Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, or CPS, is a pharmacy management services provider for acute-care, long-term acute care, behavioral, and specialty hospitals. We deliver pharmacy service value through our financial, operational, clinical, therapeutic, and regulatory expertise. We are growing at a breathtaking rate and you will discover that CPS is a company you will be proud to grow with.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
No agencies please.
See Job Description
|Salary:||Depends on Interview|