Executive Pharmacist Full Time Float (Northwest Atlanta, GA) Job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Executive Pharmacist Full Time Float (Northwest Atlanta, GA)(Job Number: PHA000699)|
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE PHARMACIST - FLOAT (FULL TIME)
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Float Pharmacist
About This Opportunity
Improving health care for our guests is a priority for us. Find great opportunities to serve Target guests with professional care, and help drive Target Pharmacy to be a successful part of the Target store experience.
Drive profitable pharmacy sales by ensuring a fast, accurate, and genuine interaction with every guest.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive Pharmacist - Float, you'll take the lead as you...
- Become a trusted health care resource to Target guests by compounding and dispensing medication accurately and providing patient counseling; including clinical pharmacy services
- Execute common store process and implement new company initiatives
- Uphold service standards for counseling, dispensing, pricing, licensing, managing inventory and record keeping
- Satisfy all Pharmacist-in-Charge requirements
- Ensure all work processes are performed efficiently and effectively at each work station by performing quality assurance steps
- Demonstrate leadership by providing honest feedback, coaching, mentoring and recognition to Pharmacy teams in stores worked
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Strong commitment to guest service and willing to provide clinical services, such as immunizations and health screenings
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to travel in locations within float area
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Smyrna