Executive Team Leader Pharmacy (Atlanta, GA) Job
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Executive Team Leader Pharmacy (Atlanta, GA)(Job Number: PHA00075Y)|
JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER (ETL) - PHARMACY
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacist-in-Charge, PIC
About This Opportunity
Improving health care for our guests is a priority for us. Find great opportunities to serve Target guests with professional care, and help drive Target Pharmacy to be a successful part of the Target store experience.
Lead a team that drives sales profitably by ensuring a fast, accurate, and genuine interaction with every guest.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an ETL - Pharmacy, you'll take the lead as you...
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Pharmacy team
- Become a trusted health care resource to Target guests by compounding and dispensing medication accurately and providing patient counseling; including clinical pharmacy services
- Ensure all legal, privacy and compliance requirements are met
- Lead a Pharmacy team by knowing critical Pharmacy data, articulate challenges, set expectations and drive necessary change
- Recruit, select, staff, train and evaluate the performance of talented team members who are scheduled appropriately to meet the needs of the guests
- Execute common store process and implement new company initiatives
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Strong commitment to guest service and willing to provide clinical services, such as immunizations and health screenings
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible work schedule
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segments: Compliance, Pharmacy, Manager, Legal, Healthcare, Management