Pharmacy Clinical Manager
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Employer:|| Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS)|
|Facility:||Comprehensive Pharmacy Services|
Pharmacy Clinical Manager
Description: As a Clinical Manager at St. Luke’s Sugar Land Hospital, you will plan, organize, control, and supervise the pharmacy’s clinical activities. In particular, you will promote clinically rational drug therapy and sound pharmaceutical care through the development of new (or expansion of existing) pharmacy practice programs, drug therapy policies, and other programs. You will serve as a clinical resource for the provision of pharmaceutical care and clinical pharmacy services at the site level, build effective relationships with other healthcare professionals and departments within the hospital and company, and coordinate all activities related to the Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee and formulary management.
Facility: A subsidiary of St. Luke's Episcopal Health System, St. Luke’s Sugar Land Hospital opened in October 2008 with a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services. The 100-bed, acute care hospital in Sugar Land’s Lake Pointe Town Center is located at U.S. Highway 59 and Highway 6. Management of the 24/7 pharmacy is outsourced to CPS.
Rewards: CPS full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance / 401(k) with a Match / Paid Time Off (PTO) Program / Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability / Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance / Medical Flex and Dependent Care Accounts / and More.
About us: Comprehensive Pharmacy Services, or CPS, is a pharmacy management services provider for more than 350 acute care, long term acute care, behavioral, and specialty hospitals in 46 states. Since 1971 we have delivered pharmacy service value through our financial, operational, clinical, therapeutic, and regulatory expertise. And we are growing at a breathtaking rate. You will discover, along with 1,800 other employees, that CPS is a company you are proud to grow with.
No agencies, please.
- Pharm.D. or equivalent degree preferred
- Current TX pharmacist license in good standing
- Minimum two years’ experience as a staff pharmacist or residency in an ASHP accredited program in a hospital
- Minimum one year experience as a supervisory pharmacist in a hospital involved with program development
- Knowledgeable and proficient in assessing the use and application of new medications and medication technology, including complex equipment and delivery systems
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of pharmacists and other health care professionals to review, develop, implement and monitor clinical programs, therapeutic initiatives and other drug use policies and practices
- Problem solving ability and analytical thinking required