We are looking for a traveling Corporate Director of Pharmacy to be responsible for the effective management of our hospital pharmacy departments. This position is also responsible for the implementation and/or maintenance of the company's systems and policies and procedures at client hospitals. This position will serve as a lead role to insure optimal operating functions in a client hospital pharmacy.
- Serve as Interim Director of Pharmacy or Staff Pharmacist at new and existing accounts.
- Ensure that pharmacies comply with all federal and state regulatory and accrediting bodies.
- Compares all aspects of pharmacy services at new accounts to the standards of Pharmacy Systems, Inc. Develops an Action Plan with Gantt charts and corrects any critical deficiencies found.
- Completing projects and assignments at new and existing client hospitals within the established scope and timeline.
- Pharmacy license in good standing.
- Management experience in a healthcare/hospital environment.
- Ability to solve problems, establish trust and credibility.
- Deal effectively with change.
- Ability to travel 90% of the time.