JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER (ETL) - PHARMACY MANAGER, Stillwater, MN
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacist-in-Charge, PIC
About This Opportunity
Improving health care for our guests is a priority for us. Find great opportunities to serve Target guests with professional care, and help drive Target Pharmacy to be a successful part of the Target store experience.
Lead a team that drives sales profitably by ensuring a fast, accurate, and genuine interaction with every guest.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an ETL - Pharmacy, you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Pharmacy team
- Become a trusted health care resource to Target guests by compounding and dispensing medication accurately and providing patient counseling; including clinical pharmacy services
- Ensure all legal, privacy and compliance requirements are met
- Lead a Pharmacy team by knowing critical Pharmacy data, articulate challenges, set expectations and drive necessary change
- Recruit, select, staff, train and evaluate the performance of talented team members who are scheduled appropriately to meet the needs of the guests
- Execute common store process and implement new company initiatives
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Strong commitment to guest service and willing to provide clinical services, such as immunizations and health screenings
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible work schedule
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.