- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Members, including processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders, counseling Members regarding health care and prescription medication needs, following company policies and procedures to support immunization program, maintaining confidential information, maintaining controlled medication and required documentation.
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD. Degree, or equivalent FPGE (NABP)
- Pharmacy license by job entry date