JOIN US AS A PHARMACY INTERN
About This Opportunity
Improving health care for our guests is a priority for us. Find great opportunities to serve Target guests with professional care, and help drive Target Pharmacy to be a successful part of the Target store experience.
During an 8-10 week period the Pharmacy Summer Intern shall complete the pharmaceutical and merchandising activities in the Pharmacy Intern Manual and complete a minimum of one special project.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Pharmacy Intern, you'll take the lead as you…
- Understand the business of community practice in a retail setting
- Learn self care and OTC product information
- Provide patient counseling and care
- Develop your leadership skills
- Network with store leadership
- Complete experiential learning activities
- Completion of 1st professional year of pharmacy school
- Desire to pursue a retail career in Pharmacy
- Strong commitment to guest service
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible work schedule
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.