JOIN US AS AN EXECUTIVE IN TRAINING (EIT) - PHARMACY
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Pharmacy Grad Intern
About This Opportunity
Improving health care for our guests is a priority for us. Find great opportunities to serve Target guests with professional care, and help drive Target Pharmacy to be a successful part of the Target store experience.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an Executive in Training - Pharmacy, you'll take the lead as you…
- Resolve issues to ensure all prescriptions are filled as soon as possible
- Work closely with guests, the Pharmacy team and local medical staff to ensure exceptional service
- Execute common store processes and implement new company initiatives
- Uphold service standards for counseling, dispensing, pricing, licensing, managing inventory and record keeping
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD
- Working toward licensure in state(s) of practice
- Strong commitment to guest service
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexible work schedule
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.