Job Description: An inclusive, energetic culture. Incredible opportunity. A community-focused company. And one of the most powerful brands in the world. You can expect a lot from a career at Target.
About this Opportunity
- Deliver fast, fun and friendly service to our guests
- Provide prescriptions accurately and on-time to guests
- Monitor product inventory to ensure freshness
- Ring up transaction accurately
- Bag merchandise respectfully
- Provide accurate information to every guest
- And more
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Cheerful and helpful guest service skills
- Good organization, planning and math skills
Perks and Benefits
- Target merchandise discount
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
Employing more than 350,000 team members in 49 states, we value creativity, diversity and collaboration in all its forms. From stocking our stores’ shelves with fantastic products at great prices to a deep commitment to community giving, Target strives for excellence in every way.
Visit www.target.com/careers to inform us of your interest. Select Hourly Stores Positions. Search for the store zip code or City. You can also visit your local Target stores to apply on the Employment Kiosks located at the front of the stores. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.