We are a healthcare technology company that’s fanatically dedicated to building outstanding solutions that our customers love. Part of that dedication to excellence includes a focus on hiring the very best people available. If you're motivated, intelligent, and confident you can contribute to our rapidly growing organization, we look forward to seeing your application and adding you to our diverse and talented team.
Sentry Data Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and we offer a wide range of employee benefits including health coverage (dental, medical, vision) and a company 401(k) retirement plan. All employees must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
ACCOUNT MANAGER - PHARMACY CLIENT SERVICES
The Account Manager will support the ongoing customer service of Sentry Data Systems in their 340B qualified hospitals. In this position, the Account Manager will serve as a liaison between Sentry and their clients to ensure that the program is running efficiently, effectively and in compliance with the requirements of the program. Duties will include managing tasks, projects and plans for multiple clients simultaneously while meeting designated deadlines and standards.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmacy and/or hospital environment.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare/hospital environment and/or 340B Program preferred.
- Good oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Currently holds a valid driver’s license with clean record.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and unstructured environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving, analysis, and resolution at strategic and functional levels.
- Proven customer service orientation with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability and availability to travel up to 50% for job-related activities.
Questions and/or resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Learn More Visit www.sentryds.com