Love What You Do
At Parkview Health, we believe our success is based on finding and retaining leaders and co-workers who take pride in service excellence. As a member of the Parkview family, you will be challenged to be your best and valued for your contributions. Choose Parkview.
Parkview Health is a not-for-profit, community-based health system that serves northeast Indiana, northwest Ohio and southern Michigan. Parkview is home to the region’s first verified adult and pediatric trauma centers. Several clinical programs have been recognized for their distinctive service, including the Samaritan medical flight team, the Parkview Heart Institute, the Parkview Ortho Hospital, the Parkview Women’s and Children’s Hospital, a certified stroke center, and comprehensive, community cancer center.
General Description: Provides pharmaceutical care services to the patients of Parkview Health. Services include, but are not limited to, oversight, monitoring, preparation, dispensing, and proper documentation of patient medication therapy, as well as advising physicians on matters pertaining to drug usage and control within assigned hospital locations and providing drug information, patient information, and oversight of information and dispensing processes and systems.
Why explore employment opportunities with Parkview?
- Early adoption of automated technologies, including Pyxis® MedStations™, Pyxis® CUBIE
- Replenishment System, Pyxis® Connect and Pyxis® CII Safe™, Talyst’s Autopack® and Autopharm® inventory management software with vertical carousels and Baxa EM 2400™ TPN compounder
- Opportunities to provide anticoagulation monitoring, pharmacokinetic dosing, infection control and nutritional support services
- Competitive salary and benefits, along with sign-on bonuses
- A progressive pharmaceutical care environment in a variety of practice settings, including inpatient pharmacy, specialty clinics and such satellite pharmacies as surgical care and critical care
Position Requirements: Must have a BS, MS, or PharmD degree in Pharmacy from an accredited school of Pharmacy. Two years Clinical experience or Residency Trained.Must hold a valid and current license as a Registered Pharmacist from the Indiana State Board of Pharmacy. Must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must successfully pass a criminal background check.
Schedule: Daily shift assignments from 6:00am-2:30pm; 7:00 a.m.- 3:30 pm or 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Work every fourth weekend and one week every fourth week of evening shift, 3:00 p.m. - 10:30 pm or 4:00 p.m.- 11:30 p.m.
Applicants only; no recruiters, please.
Click Here for more information or to complete an online application