Application System Administrator/.NET Developer
Show me jobs like this one
| Job Ref: ||
| Employer: || Navitus Health Solutions|
| City: ||
| State: ||
| Position type: ||
Job Summary: |
At Lumicera, our pharmacy team utilizes a robust application that supports patient information, claim adjudication, clinical analysis, credit card processing, SMS patient notification, and shipping (FedEx, UPS) support. The .NET developer's role is to design solutions based on business requirements, develop robust solutions, and support testing. This role will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Collaborate with business teams and other IT team members in conceptualizing and developing enhancements and improved application capabilities.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementing.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of internal and external application users.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards to facilitate procurement and development efforts.
- Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any related issues.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications and corporate standards.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Write status reports as required for management and/or team members regarding the status of application development assignments.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
- Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Install software products for end users as required.
Copyright © PharmacyWeek, Inc. 2016